Form Messages allow you to customize individual Interest Areas, including the introductory message content, onscreen thank you messages, and even the follow-up thank you email.
Edit Form Messages
Within Settings, click on Form Messages (listed under Form Setup).
- On the left, if you are a System Administrator, you have the option of setting Account Default Messages that can be used for all Interest Areas, as desired.
- Under Interest Area Messages, select the Interest Area you wish to edit.
- If a default introductory message has been provided, hover over the text and click on Customize Message. A text toolbar will appear.
- Provide your desired text, and consider including additional content like links and images.
- Include clarifying information, like the responsibilities of your department or relevant announcements.
- Use the link icon to hyperlink the appropriate text and direct Customers to the link of your choice. FAQs, project or department sites, or other resources may help Customers even before they ask questions.
- Images can also be a positive addition to the form message, allowing further customization. Use the image icon to upload a file or link to an image online.
- Repeat the above steps to edit the remaining messages:
- Thank You Message (Provided Contact Info) – appears onscreen after a Customer has submitted a Dialogue with contact information
- Thank You Message (Remained Anonymous) – appears onscreen after a Customer has submitted a Dialogue without contact information
- Thank you Email – sent to a Customer who has provided an email address after he or she has submitted a Dialogue
Be sure to save your changes by selecting the Save button found in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Be sure to save your changes by selecting the Save button found in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Reset form messages to default
If at any time you wish to set the Introduction Message, Thank You Message, or Thank You Email back to the default message, you can do so while editing the message.
- Within any of your form messages, click on the text to edit.
- On the toolbar, click on the “Reset to Default” button.
- Your message will be reset to the default message set by your System Administrator.