Before your chatbot is ready to move forward in Spanish, it’s important to check that all content has been translated properly. System Administrators and Translators can refine their Let’s Talk! Assistant’s translations by accessing Default Scripts and FAQs.
Default Scripts include the chatbot’s Greeting, Closing, Urgent Contact, and Error Messages.
- Go to Settings, then click Let’s Talk! Assistant in the left panel under Channels
- You are now viewing Default Scripts on your Let’s Talk! Assistant Settings page
- Translations for each Default Script will appear to the right of the original message. If necessary, edit the translations by clicking into the textbox then click Save to confirm your changes
FAQs, Answers, and Alternative Phrases
- Click FAQs At the top of the Let’s Talk Assistant Settings Page
- Each FAQ Category will have a progress bar displaying the percentage of FAQs that have been translated. This percentage will shift when new questions, answers, and training phrases are added in English
- Translations for each FAQ and Answer will appear under the original. If necessary, edit the translations by clicking into the textbox then click Save to confirm your changes