You can now link Let’s Talk! Assistant FAQs to related article(s) in your Knowledge base to guide customers to the right resources.
- Go to Settings, then select Knowledge Base under the Communications section in the left panel.
- Click on the article that you would like to link to Let’s Talk! Assistant.
- Click on the LT! Assistant FAQ button at the bottom of the page. This will expand a full list of FAQs active in your account.
- Select the FAQ(s) that are relevant to the article.
- Save your changes at the top right of the page.
When a user gets a response corresponding to the selected FAQ(s), LT!A will also provide a link to the related article in your Knowledge Base.