System Administrators, Category Owners, and Team Owners can assign Article Managers to ensure that Knowledge Base content is kept up-to-date.
Note: Each article can have an unlimited number of Article Managers.
- Go to Settings, then select Knowledge Base under the Communications section in the left panel.
- Click on the article you would like to assign an Article Manager to.
- Click on the Article Manager button at the bottom of the page. This will expand a list of users.
- Select the desired user(s) by clicking the checkbox next to the name of each user.
- Click Update in the top right of the page to confirm your changes.