Get notified about the latest changes in your Let’s Talk! account, right from your browser. Now available for Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Enable Browser Notifications to start customizing
- Make sure that “Enable Browser Settings” is toggled ON
- Browser-based notifications align with your Web notification settings.
- To configure your notifications, mark the checkboxes for the Let’s Talk! actions for which you want to receive a notification
- You can set different preferences for when you are the Owner of a dialogue and when you are a Team Member
- Click “Save” in the top right corner to confirm your changes
Browser-specific settings will control whether or not you will hear a sound when the notification comes through.
Note: You can always restore your notification settings to your organization’s default by clicking “Reset to Default” in the top right corner.
If you see a pop-up that reads “To continue, please allow notifications for this website in your browser settings” you will need to update your browser settings
- Option 1: While in Let’s Talk!, click on the lock icon in the left of your browser address bar and select “Allow” in the drop-down next to notifications
- Option 2: Navigate to your Chrome Settings > Privacy and Security > Site Settings > Notifications (under Permissions). Ensure you have allowed notifications for www.k12insight.com. Please also make sure you have selected the “Sites can ask to send notifications” option under Default behavior at the top of the page.
Use the menu to navigate to Options. Click on Privacy and Security and scroll down to Permissions. Click on the Settings button next to Notifications. Ensure you have allowed notifications for www.k12insight.com. Please also make sure you have NOT selected “Block new requests asking to allow notifications” checkbox at the bottom of the window.
Navigate to Preferences to open a new window. Click on the website tab at the top, and select Notifications in the left panel. Ensure you have allowed notifications for www.k12insight.com. Please also make sure you have selected the “allow websites to ask permission to send notifications” checkbox at the bottom of the window.