7Similar to labels in email platforms, Let’s Talk! gives Users the functionality to add Tags to their Dialogues. Utilizing Tags assists Users, teams, and districts in identifying trending issues across Interest Areas, Customer groups, and time periods. While System Administrators control the list of Tags, all Users can add Tags to their own Dialogues.
- Under Settings, click on Tags (under Reporting) to make any changes.
- Once you’re done, be sure to click Save in the top right-hand corner to confirm any updates.
- Tag Category
- Enable / Disable Tab Use
- Tag Name
- Displayed Name
- Add a new Tag
- Delete Tag
- By default, all Tags pre-loaded in your account are enabled (108 Tags, 16 categories).
- A Tag is enabled when the box to the left of the Tag is checked.
- All enabled Tags will be searchable by all Users and available to add to Dialogues.
- Because your Users will search for familiar terms, be sure that the language used in each Tag is appropriate for your district. For example, if your district uses the phrase “Attendance Areas” rather than “Attendance Zones”, you may want to update this Tag.
- To edit a Tag, click into the text box to the right of the Tag and modify as appropriate.
Adding Custom Tags and Categories
- To ensure you are able to track everything that matters, you are able to add custom Tags and even entire custom categories. For example, if you would like to track how often you are receiving Dialogues related to specific schools even before your schools appear as live Interest Areas on your page, you may choose to create a custom category in which each Tag is the name of a school.
- To add a custom Tag to an existing category, click on the blue + Add a Tag link at the bottom of the category and enter the new Tag name in the text box that appears.
- To add a custom Tag category, click on the blue Add a Tag Category button at the bottom of the page. Then, enter the name of your new category and relevant Tags.
- Some Tags may not be relevant for your district. For example, your district may not have a Board of Supervisors.
- To disable a Tag, uncheck the box to the left of the Tag.
- To disable/delete a custom Tag, click on the X to the right of the Tag.
- Disabled Tags will not be available to add to future Dialogues.
- If a Tag has already been added to a Dialogue, it will still be included with that Dialogue and in the Dashboard even if the Tag has since been disabled.