All Users can add new Team Members within individual Dialogues, but only System Administrators can add permanent Team Members to Topics.
If you’re a System Administrator, you can edit the Topics of each User on the Users page under Settings.
- Click on the User’s name to edit
- Click on the Topic drop down menu
- Select and/or Deselect the correct Topics and Save
You can also edit this information by Topic within the Topics Manager under Settings.
- Click on the Category and check the Topic box. You can select more than one at a time.
- Click Edit Topic(s)
- Add and Remove Users then Save